Get Your Plumbing Ready For Your Party Too!
Plumbing Companies, Local Plumbers, Guaranteed Service
Summer is a time for fun and enjoying get-togethers with your loved ones, but nothing puts a damper on the mood quite like a clogged drain could. To prevent any party halts to your summer bashes, and to avoid costly bills, it’s best to prep your plumbing system before any problems occur. As your local plumbing experts, it’s best to take it from us - Here is a compilation of some pointers we suggest you follow to prevent any possible plumbing issues so you can just relax!
- We are highly against putting greasy foods in your drain since the grease may solidify and cause blockages.
- It’s best to use paper plates or remove any grease from leftover dishes before washing plates and cookware in your sink or dishwasher.
- Place kitchen and bathroom trash cans in easy-to-access spots so guests are not tempted to throw their garbage in your toilet or kitchen garbage disposal. Be sure they are empty too!
- It is important to not overwork your garbage disposal by filling it with bones and/or greasy, water absorbing, and string-like foods. These items can badly clog your garbage disposal and result in irreversible damage.
- We suggest using strainers in showers and kitchen and bathroom sinks to catch loose particles and avoid severe clogs.
Don’t let a faulty plumbing system be a dark cloud on your parties, but always know, you can call Guaranteed Service at (732) 412-1134 to help whenever you need it!