Somerville Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Indoor Air Quality &
Water Treatment Services
Your Comfort Is Our Top Priority
When it comes to taking care of your entire home and keeping your family
comfortable, you need a team of reliable, experienced technicians on your
side. Backed by years of experience,
Guaranteed Service can handle any repair, replacement, new installation, or maintenance service
you may need. Using high-quality tools and technology, our highly trained
technicians guarantee fast, effective service, every time. We understand
just how important a smooth-running home is, which is why our team is
committed to offering premium-quality quality heating, air conditioning,
plumbing, electrical, indoor air quality, and water treatment services
(732) 412-1134 or
contact us online to request a quote.
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
Your heating and cooling systems are responsible for keeping your family
comfortable all year long. When something is wrong with one of your systems,
you need fast, reliable service. Ignoring even the smallest of problems
with your heater or air conditioner can cause a lot of damage to your
system down the line.
You need to schedule a Somerville HVAC repair if:
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- Your AC is blowing warm air
- Your monthly energy bills are through the roof
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your home
- Your HVAC system is making loud, unusual sounds during operation
- There are funky smells coming from your air vents
- Your airflow is extremely weak
- Your thermostat isn’t working
- Certain rooms or areas of your home are never warm or cool enough
- The temperature in your home never seems to reach the number set on your
No matter the problem, you can count on our technicians to offer a sound solution.
Is Something Wrong with My Sewer Line?
Your sewer line is responsible for safely transporting wastewater out and
away from your home to protect your family and property. When something
is wrong with it, you can be left with a lot of damage to repair. However,
because your sewer line is in the ground, it can be difficult to determine
when it is damaged.
To help make things easier for you, we’ve broken down the signs that
your sewer line is in need of repair. They include:
- There are gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from your drains
- One or more of your sink or shower drains is slow or clogged
- Your toilet frequently clogs or overflows
- There is an unexplained patch of extra-green grass in your lawn
- There are foul odors coming from one or more of your drains
Our Somerville plumbers are here to make sure your plumbing system is taken
care of. Simply
reach out to us today to make an appointment.
Should I Call an Electrician?
Because electrical systems can be very dangerous when mishandled, you should
never try to take care of electrical services on your own. Making a mistake
with electrical work can lead to serious injuries, fires, explosions,
or even death. At Guaranteed Service, our Somerville electricians have
extensive experience working with electrical systems and can handle any
service you may need. The moment you suspect that something is wrong with
your system, reach out to us and we will conduct a careful inspection,
locate the source of the problem, and implement a safe, effective solution.
Signs that you need to call an electrician include:
- Your lights are buzzing or flickering
- Your outlets are burnt or smoking
- You receive an electrical shock anytime you plug or unplug certain appliances
- You have switches that don’t appear to do anything
- Your family relies on a lot of power strips and extension cords to power
- Your circuit breaker trips when you run too many appliances at once
- Your outlet is extra hot
- You can hear buzzing sounds behind your walls
Exceptional Service, Guaranteed!
We are so dedicated to your comfort that we back each of our services with
our Ultimate Guarantees, which include an upfront pricing guarantee, a
100% satisfaction guarantee, a same-day service guarantee, an on-time-or-it’s-free
guarantee, and a fixed-right guarantee. Guaranteed Service never cuts
corners or settles for work that is “good enough” because
your happiness matters a great deal to us. Turn to us for all your Somerville
heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, indoor air quality, and water
treatment services and we guarantee your complete satisfaction!
Our team is on call and ready to serve you 24/7. Call
(732) 412-1134 today to make an appointment.