Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Water Treatment, Electrical & Indoor Air
Quality Service in Somerset, NJ
Taking Care of Your Home Is What We Do Best
Guaranteed Service, our team is proud to offer the most reliable, affordable home comfort
solutions around. When it comes to taking care of your home and keeping
your family comfortable, no one does it better than our Somerset HVAC
techs, plumbers, and electricians.
Our team offers the following services:
- AC installation
- AC repairs
- AC tune-ups
- Ductless AC
- Heater installation
- Heater repairs
- Heater tune-ups
- Drains and sewers
- Leak detection and repair
- Water heaters
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Whole-home generators
- Whole-home surge protection
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Air cleaners
- Air purifiers
- Water softeners
- Kinetico water softeners
- RO drinking water
To make an appointment, call
(732) 412-1134 or
send us a message online.
Common HVAC Problems
You rely heavily on your heater and air conditioner to keep your home comfortable
year-round, so it is important to be able to recognize when something
is wrong with your system.
If you notice any of the following problems, call our Somerset heating
and air conditioning technicians:
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- Your AC is blowing warm air
- There are funky smells coming from your ducts
- Your monthly energy bills are through the roof
- The airflow coming from your vents is weak
- Certain rooms in your home are never warm or cool enough
- Your home never seems to reach the temperature set on your thermostat
- Your HVAC system is making unusual sounds
- Your HVAC system cycles on and off constantly throughout the day
Using high-quality tools and technology, our team can handle any heating
or air conditioning problem you may be experiencing. We are backed by
years of industry experience and guarantee that we can provide a fast,
reliable solution to your HVAC problem.
Does My Home Need Surge Protection?
Every day, the appliances in your home are at risk from voltage spikes
and surges that can take place at any time. These increases in voltage
can be caused by lightning, faulty wiring, problems with the utility company’s
equipment, and more. Most often, however, these surges are caused by the
operation of high power devices in your home such as your heater, air
conditioner, or refrigerator. Without surge protection, these surges are
sent directly to the devices in your home, which can damage or destroy
these devices, and even start a fire. A surge protector automatically
detects and diverts surges before they have a chance to damage your appliances
and put your home at risk.
If you are interested in whole-home surge protection, reach out to our
Somerset electricians today.
Signs You Need a Plumbing Repair
Ignoring even the smallest of issues with your plumbing system can cause
major system breakdowns and a lot of damage down the line. To protect
your plumbing system, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs
that you need a repair.
Call our Somerset plumber for repairs if:
- Your toilet overflows often
- Your sink or shower is slow or clogged
- Your water bills are much higher than they should be
- There is an unexplained puddle in your yard
- Your water heater is leaking
- You can hear the sound of running water even when you aren’t using
- The water coming from your faucets is reddish-brown or murky or has an
odd smell or taste
- Your water isn’t hot enough
- You don’t have any hot water
Thanks to our advanced technology, our team of experts is able to locate
the source of any problem within your system. Whether you are dealing
with tree root intrusion in your water line, sediment buildup in your
water heater, a severe clog within your sewer line, or any other problem
with your plumbing system, we can take care of it. And, because we understand
that plumbing emergencies need to be addressed right away, our team is
on call and ready to serve you 24/7. Simply give us a call and we will
be there in no time.
Our Ultimate Guarantees
With every service, our technicians operate with our Ultimate Guarantees
in mind. Because we want to make sure you receive the best possible service,
we offer the following guarantees: a lifetime equipment guarantee, an
honest and upfront pricing guarantee, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, a
same-day service guarantee, an on time or it’s free guarantee, and
a fixed right guarantee.
We guarantee you will receive exceptional service, every time!
Call our Somerset HVAC technicians, plumbers, and electricians at
(732) 412-1134. We look forward to serving you!