You’ll Become a Customer for Life
Welcome to Guaranteed Service!
See Why They Become Customers for Life!
Does My Home Have Poor Air Quality?
Poor air quality affects both your health and your home.
Signs and symptoms of poor indoor air quality include:
- Excess humidity
- Mold and mildew
- A lot of dust around the home
- Stale, musty odors
- Inconsistent air distribution
- Allergy or flu-like symptoms that alleviate upon leaving home (including coughing, sneezing, headaches, throat irritation, sinus congestion, and troubles breathing)
If you think your home is suffering from bad air quality, turn to the Hillsborough indoor air quality pros at Guaranteed Service. We offer various reliable air quality solutions to help you breathe fresher, cleaner air in no time.
Signs You Need an Electrician
The importance of a properly functioning electrical system cannot be stressed enough.
If you experience any of the following problems, schedule an electrical inspection:
- Your lights are flickering or buzzing
- Your circuit breaker trips often
- Your family uses a bunch of power strips and extension cords
- Your outlets or switches are hot to the touch
- You frequently experience electrical shocks
- Your electrical panel is visibly rusted or otherwise damaged
- You can hear buzzing sounds in the walls
Our skilled Hillsborough electrical service team is here to help take care of your electrical problems.
Should I Replace My HVAC System?
While we wish our heating and air conditioning systems could last forever, replacement is inevitable. If your system is acting up, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that it needs to be replaced. The very last thing you want is to spend nearly as much on costly repairs as you would upgrading to a new system.
You should consider replacing your HVAC system if:
- Your heater is more than 15 years old
- Your AC is more than 10 years old
- You’ve paid for several repairs in the last few years
- Your utility bills are astronomical
- Your home is never comfortable
- You want to minimize your environmental impact
- Your HVAC system is making loud, unusual sounds
- You want more control over your comfort
The Hillsborough heating and AC pros at Guaranteed Service are here to help you determine whether or not your system is on its way out the door.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
While much of your plumbing system is buried underground, there are still plenty of signs you can look for to help you understand when you’ve got a plumbing problem on your hands.
Signs you need to call our Hillsborough plumbing team include:
- Your drains are slow or clogged
- You have no hot water
- There is an unexplained puddle of water in your yard
- Your water has sediment in it
- There was an unexpected spike in your water bill
- Your water meter is running even when no appliances are in use
- Your water heater is making loud screeching or rattling sounds
- Your toilet is sweating
- Your faucet is leaking
- Your toilet is often clogged or overflowing
- You find water damage in your home but aren’t sure what caused it
Ignoring plumbing problems can quickly lead to plumbing disasters. No matter how big or small the issue may be, have it repaired straight away.
Call Guaranteed Service Today!
At Guaranteed Service, we want to take complete care of your home because your comfort and safety are our utmost priorities. As your one-stop-shop for all things home comfort, we take great pride in our work. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, you can always count on us to get the job done right the first time.
Schedule heating, AC, plumbing, electrical, indoor air quality, and water treatment services in Hillsborough by calling (732) 412-1134!
Best HVAC experience I’ve ever had. “The guys at Guaranteed are the best. Al Giordano was friendly, on time and knowledgeable. He helped us pick out the best system for our home. Brian and Nick installed the system in one day. They were efficient, respectful and clean. The job came out better than I could’ve imagined. Best HVAC experience I’ve ever had.”- Sebastian C.
I will definitely use them again! “Truly great service, Joe is an excellent technician. He took the time to explain everything he was doing and answered all of my questions. I’m so glad I took advantage of the tune-up offer that Guaranteed Service was offering. I will definitely use them again for my maintenance service in the future and would highly recommend this company.”- Susan C.
Courteous, Professional and Efficient! “One of the best companies that I have ever worked with! From my first phone call to the final walk through, everything was impeccable! Al Giordano- Lyndell P.
was just amazing, explained everything upfront and took the time to answer all my questions and address my concerns. Jason, Brian and Nick were fantastic and I cannot stop raving about them to my friends and family! I would recommend them over and over again, courteous, professional and efficient! Call Guaranteed Service, you will not be disappointed!”