You’ll Become a Customer for Life
Welcome to Guaranteed Service!
See Why They Become Customers for Life!
What an Air Conditioning Tune-Up Entails
When our Monroe Township air conditioner tune-up specialists arrive at your home, they will:
- Measure the amperage and voltage of your blower motor for proper operation
- Test, calibrate, and level your thermostat for proper operation
- Clean your existing air filter (as needed)
- Inspect the bearing for any wear and lubricate it
- Inspect the indoor coil
- Flush and treat the condensate drain with anti-algae
- Inspect the condenser coil
- Monitor the operating pressures of the refrigerant
- Inspect the safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect the electrical disconnect box for proper rating and safe installation
- Inspect and tighten the connections in the electrical wiring box
- Test/inspect the contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect the electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect the fan blade
- Clean the condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure the supply/return temperature differential
- Inspect the ductwork for energy loss
- Monitor and measure the compressor’s amperage, volt draw, and wiring connections
The Risks of Not Maintaining Your Air Conditioner
Do you want all the short and long-term benefits that come with annual air conditioner tune-ups? Or is skipping your AC maintenance a risk worth taking?
Every year you skip maintenance, your air conditioner’s operating efficiency can decrease by 5%.
Some of the reasons this may happen include:
- Over time, dust and debris collect on the coils. The evaporator coils, being indoors, attract mostly dust. But the outdoor condenser coils can become full of dirt, grass trimming, and even leaves. This build-up impedes airflow and blocks heat transfer meaning that your air conditioner won’t be able to cool your home as efficiently.
- Your condensate drain needs to be checked for clogs. A clog can hinder your system’s ability to control humidity. In extreme cases, a clogged condensate drain could even cause water damage to your home.
- Motor parts need lubrication. Lack of lubrication can cause friction, which reduces operating efficiency.
- Blower components need periodic cleaning and adjustment. Otherwise, they can cause airflow problems which can result in up to a 15% loss.
Best HVAC experience I’ve ever had. “The guys at Guaranteed are the best. Al Giordano was friendly, on time and knowledgeable. He helped us pick out the best system for our home. Brian and Nick installed the system in one day. They were efficient, respectful and clean. The job came out better than I could’ve imagined. Best HVAC experience I’ve ever had.”- Sebastian C.
I will definitely use them again! “Truly great service, Joe is an excellent technician. He took the time to explain everything he was doing and answered all of my questions. I’m so glad I took advantage of the tune-up offer that Guaranteed Service was offering. I will definitely use them again for my maintenance service in the future and would highly recommend this company.”- Susan C.
Courteous, Professional and Efficient! “One of the best companies that I have ever worked with! From my first phone call to the final walk through, everything was impeccable! Al Giordano- Lyndell P.
was just amazing, explained everything upfront and took the time to answer all my questions and address my concerns. Jason, Brian and Nick were fantastic and I cannot stop raving about them to my friends and family! I would recommend them over and over again, courteous, professional and efficient! Call Guaranteed Service, you will not be disappointed!”